ABS STUDENT ACCOUNT ONLINE ACCESSAnaheim Ballet School students and parents now have online access to update contact information, view classes, and view history of account payments and charges. Visit this link to log-in or register.
- Anaheim Ballet School is open Monday-Sunday
- Parents and visitors are welcome to observe classes from the viewing areas. Please do not disturb classes.
- Parents may not leave their children unattended.
- Students may not enter classroom without an instructor present.
- Students are not allowed upstairs without instructor present.
- Anaheim Ballet is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Private instruction/coaching is available.
- Participation in any of Anaheim Balletâ��s performing groups is by audition or instructor/director invitation only.
- Class and rehearsal schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Conferences with instructors/directors must be scheduled in advance. Please do not attempt impromptu meetings between or during class times in order not to interrupt class schedules. They will gladly meet with you at an appointed time.
- Instructors must be notified in advance by the dancer or parent if any special conditions or prior injuries will affect their activity.
- No cameras or video equipment are allowed at Anaheim Ballet. Special photo and video opportunities are arranged during the year.
- Dancers and visitors must use pay phone.
- Anaheim Ballet reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Students must complete and sign a registration card before beginning classes. Please up-date information, as needed.
- Second floor lounge is restricted to faculty and AB Company dancers only.
- Lobby areas are designed for visitors and dancers prior to entry into studios. No athletic activities are allowed.
- Regular attendance is of great importance. Physical skills require persistent repetition to ensure maximum results. Because dance training is an ongoing process that cannot be mastered with sporadic attendance, a drop- in approach is highly discouraged.
- Students arriving ten minutes after class begins may be refused admittance by the instructor or registrar. The initial warm up is crucial to the studentâ��s physical development.
- In order to participate in the schoolâ��s concerts [recitals], students must have had regular class attendance for a minimum of three months prior to the performance.
- Discipline from within, instead of enforced by instructors, will remain with dancers beyond the classroom.
- Sitting down or leaning on barres is not permitted. Dancerâ��s muscles need to remain warmed up in order to operate at their optimum.
- Each dancer is expected to perform individually specific pre-class warm up exercises.
- Additional practice is encouraged during, before and after class, but proper respect must be shown to the instructor and fellow students in regard to available space and distraction of others.
- Students must notify instructor at the beginning of class if it is necessary to leave the classroom early.
- Gum chewing and talking are physical as well as mental distractions that are not tolerated.
Lost and Found
- Do not leave valuables in dressing rooms or lobbies. Anaheim Ballet is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Articles left at Anaheim Ballet will be placed in the lost and found and unclaimed items will be periodically donated to second hand stores.